@LEBANESE, a Lebanese restaurant in Brussels
Since February 2020 the locals in Brussels, and of course thousands of tourists too, have had the pleasure of discovering Lebanese cuisine in our authentic Lebanese restaurant. Discovering a culture through food is always a pleasurable experience, but what makes it even better? An authentic atmosphere that takes you right to Lebanon.
Discover authentic Lebanese kitchen
Rita Nassar, the restaurant’s owner, adores Lebanese cuisine and the unique eating culture that goes with it. That’s why it’s her mission to introduce it to as many people as possible and make a lasting impression. With her Lebanese roots and her passion for Lebanese food, she offers you the best this cuisine has to offer.
At @LEBANESE, we offer traditional, authentic and most importantly, 100% homemade Lebanese dishes for everyone to enjoy. We only use fresh and delicious ingredients to make our dishes, just like in Lebanon. Are you ready to discover and fall in love with the sunny and colorful Lebanese cuisine?
Traditional dishes you’ll find in our Lebanese restaurant in Brussels
The most well-known item in Lebanese cuisine is mezze. But it has so much more to offer. Houmous, tabouleh, eggplant caviar and multiple signature sandwiches… all of these are Lebanese specialties! Come enjoy them and so many more delicious dishes in our restaurant in Saint-Gilles, near Forest, Ixelles and Uccle.
Other delicious food you can enjoy at @Lebanese:
- Mezzes (both hot and cold) like arayes, batata harra and more
- Classic Lebanese dishes like jawaneh, shawarma…
- Formulas you can opt for to discover more food at once!
- Tasty homemade desserts with pistachios, orange flower and more
- Different bouquets with a selection of dishes for 1 or 2 people to enjoy
- Unique baskets you can enjoy at home or while picnicking
What can you expect from our lovely Lebanese cuisine? It consist of a lot of different dishes, each with their unique selling points! Tasty meat dishes, delicious fish dishes and of course a lot of vegetarian dishes.
Why is Lebanese food ‘hot’ right now?
Lebanese food is popular for a number of reasons. Here are a few factors that contribute to its widespread popularity:
- Flavor: Lebanese cuisine is known for its colorful and flavorful dishes, made with a blend of spices and herbs that give it a unique and aromatic taste.
- Variety: Lebanese food offers a wide variety of dishes to choose from, including tons of vegetarian options, so there is something for everyone to enjoy.
- Health benefits: Many Lebanese dishes are made with fresh fruits and vegetables, making them a healthy choice for people looking to incorporate more plant-based foods into their diet.
- Cultural influence: Lebanese food has been influenced by a variety of cultures over the centuries, including Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, and European, which has contributed to its diverse and exciting flavors.
Imagine having all of these benefits finely crafted by an authentic Lebanese chef in a cozy, warm atmosphere. Come try our food, we promise you’ll be back for more! We can’t wait to serve you our culture.
When and where can you enjoy our Lebanese classics?
You’ll find our cozy restaurant at Chaussée de Waterloo, 388 in Saint-Gilles. There is parking available close by. Handy for parking while eating in or for picking up your order! Make sure to book your visit in advance, there are a limited amount of tables available.
We’re open from Monday to Sunday between 11:00 AM and 10.00 PM and closed on Tuesdays. For delivery and takeaway, you can count on us between 11 AM and 9 PM. This means you can enjoy a nice brunch, a tasty lunch, a healthy afternoon snack or a delicious dinner in our restaurant. Are you ready to discover Lebanese culture through our cuisine and the classic atmosphere in our restaurant?
Click and collect or delivery?
If you want to order and pick up your delicious food, it’ll be ready in less than 15 minutes after you order! There is no minimum amount you have to order before we accept, just let us know and come pick up your food! By the way, you can also order up to 30 days in advance. We want to make it as easy as possible for you to play your next culinary experience!
For delivery, we accept orders starting from a minimum of €50 and in a 2 kilometer radius. Your order will be with you in less than 45 minutes. Place your order and enjoy!